In all businesses, client feedback is an essential part of building goodwill towards your brand. That is why it is imperative to have accounts on reviews sites such as Yelp and Google+. When potential clients see that past clients had a pleasant experience working with you, it increases their desire to do so as well. However, even if 99 out of 100 reviews are positive, the one negative review can be detrimental if not handled correctly.
Since those in need of legal help have continuously turned to the internet to find the representation they need, having unaddressed visible negative feedback will steer clients into the hands of other attorneys. Bad reviews spread faster than good ones, but here at The HCS Agency, we’ll help limit the damage they cause. To limit the effect of bad reviews and encourage online praise, our team will use the following methods on your behalf:
- Encourage clients to leave positive reviews after utilizing your services.
- Deal with unhappy clients before they can post negative feedback online.
- Draft professional and polite responses to any complaints left on review websites.
- Monitor online perceptions on review sites and alert you of any new reviews.
- Create satisfaction surveys clients can fill out to describe positive experiences.
You can’t make 100% of clients happy 100% of the time. This is an unfortunate fact of life, and even if you’ve received a majority of positive reviews about your firm, clients who were left unsatisfied can paint an unfair picture of your services that potential clients take to heart. With your busy schedule, it can be hard to respond to each negative review. The HCS Agency knows the importance of having a positive online perception and has spent years crafting effective ways to help law firms achieve this. Scheduling a consultation with our team will be the first step in ensuring your good name and reputation stays protected in the online world.